28 – 29 November 2016
Plus an optional short course:
‘Deep Learning: An Introduction for Neuroscientists and Modellers’ on 30 November
Abstract submission now open: http://conference.qimrberghofer.edu.au/page/NeuroEng/
Venue: QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, 300 Herston Rd, Herston, QLD, Australia
Bringing together researchers at the interfaces between neuroscience, engineering, physics, and psychiatry.
- Theoretical, Mathematical & Computational Neuroscience
- Computational Psychiatry
- Connectomics & Networks
- M/EEG & Electrophysiology
- Neural Modeling & Engineering
- Neuromorphic Engineering
- Neuroprosthetics & Brain Machine Interfaces
- Neural Information Processing
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Systems Neuroscience
- Xiao-Jing Wang, New York University
- Rosalyn Moran, University of Bristol
- James Rowe, University of Cambridge
Additional invited speakers TBA.
Extended Abstract submission deadline 19th September 2016.
Registration opening soon. Early-bird prices: Full: $250 Students: $125
Includes lunches and conference dinner.
Deep Learning short course limited to 15 places, price $50.
For further information see the website or contact any member of the organizing committee:
For further information on the Deep Learning short course, see the website or contact:
Thanks to QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute and the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Integrative Brain Function for financial support.
**Please circulate widely**