NeuroEng 2015: 8th Australasian Workshop on Computational Neuroscience
Queenstown, New Zealand
26 – 28 August 2015
NeuroEng-AWCBR Joint Symposium on Vestibular System
29 August 2015
* Bringing together computational neuroscientists and researchers at the interface between neuroscience and engineering
* Theoretical, Mathematical & Computational Neuroscience • Neuroimaging & Connectomics • EEG Analysis • Neural Modeling & Engineering • Neuromorphic Engineering • Neuroprosthetics & Brain Machine Interfaces
• Neural Information Processing • Neuroinformatics • Cognitive Modeling
* Hans Straka, Ludwig-Maximillians University, Munich
* Simon Schultz, Imperial College, London
* Dan Merfeld, Harvard Medical School, Boston
* Larry Hoffman, UCLA Medical School, Los Angeles
* David Grayden, Bionic Vision Australia, University of Melbourne
* Mark Sagar, Laboratory for Animate Technologies, Auckland Bioengineering Institute
Queenstown is New Zealand’s premier ski resort, and August is peak ski season. The conference dinner will be held on Wednesday 26th at the Skyline Restaurant; dinner ticket includes gondola ride to the restaurant. The conference venue is
20 minutes from Coronet Peak skifield and the programme will allow for 1/2 day skiing on at least two of the days. Activities near Queenstown include hiking, mountain biking, jet boating, rafting, bungy jumping and winery tours.
At that time of the year there are direct flights from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane to Queenstown. Because it is peak season it may pay to book flights and accommodation asap.
Abstract submission deadline
14 June 2015 14 July 2015.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.